JoeyBfly


music


Selamat Berpuasa.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010 4:46 AM

Today marks the first day of Ramadan and on this day a year ago, we were still very much in love and I had you still but shits happen and time waits for no man so whatever it is that you are doing now, I hope you are fine and that you are/would always be happy. I pray for you and your family's safety and happiness. Take care.

In a few hours time, Shahril would be discharged. It's been long enough....it hurts me as much as it is hurting him, to see him in so much pain. Hopefully the medicines would work and may he get well soon. And yes, I am still very much single. I just wanna take my time and not rush into anything, am sick and tired of history repeating itself. But who knows what might happen right? Am letting nature take its course for now because if its meant to be, then it will be.




To everyone else, Selamat Berpuasa.