JoeyBfly


music


People of the same kind.
Saturday, July 31, 2010 3:10 AM

I wasn't sure of what I should blog about so Shahril suggested that I should blog about a topic which can be debated on, and like as usual I decided that I should blog about 'Love = Violence'. What's new? Lol.

Love = Violence.
Yes, no?

It's a yes for me because that is what reality proved to me though I really think that no man should abuse a woman verbally or physically and it is even worst if it is done publicly. And till today, I still have yet to get a someone whom can really prove to me that love isn't all about violence.

-----------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every man needs a woman, especially when his life is in a mess because the queen protects the king; just like in a game of chess.

So Tata♥, you need not worry. Whether or not your life's in a mess I will be there with you, come what come may. I ain't gonna walk away because I see myself in you. People who still believe in love even after all of the hurt their heart has endured, people that have wounds still healing, people that wish loneliness wasn’t a part of them, but put up with it anyhow and people who have been hurt so badly that they felt like as though they could never love again, but kept their head up still. See, we're people of the same kind and maybe, just maybe that is why....... :)