JoeyBfly


music


Mind games.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010 4:40 PM
I asked that someone what's up with him and his mind games and what he meant by 'sometimes the mouth won't give you the answer you want' and he couldnt tell me why. Instead, he told me to go search for the answer myself, which he said would be found in one of King David's prayer and that made me even more confused because why would a muslim be asking me to go look for something found in a bible? But I went ahead and looked for it anyway and I almost gave up because there's 5books on King David and there are 150 chapters in total. It took me quite a while but I found it anyway.

'For there is no sincerity in their mouth; their inward part is a yawning gulf, their throat is an open sepulchre; they make smooth their tongue.'

And after I sent him a message saying that I've found what he wanted me to look for, he gave me a missed call so I called him back and asked him if I was right. I am, and I could tell that he was very shocked to know that I actually bothered to go and search even though there were 150 chapters. It was hard work, like looking for a needle in a haystack but it's all worthwhile after all ;)