|
A letter from the heart.
Saturday, July 17, 2010 10:18 PM
'Keeping them all since you've been gone and there seems to be no one else who knows the song. It's just been way too long and now I wonder, for how long more can I hold on.'You've been gone for more than a year and five months now but never have you for once, left my mind. I miss you, way much more than you'll ever know and it's sad because I've not only lost the most important man of my life, the one who brought me up and had always believed in me even though no one else did, even though I'm always bringing him troubles and only brought him nothing but time and times again of disappointments. But still, the saddest to know and to admit is that because I've also lost my closest and bestest best friend, the one who I could confide in with whatever and whenever. I sincerely hope with all of my heart that even though you are faraway, you would feel all my misses to you every single day; wherever it is that you are at, please always know that you may not be here physically but you are always with me, in me. Lots of love to you and Daddy, I really miss you very much :( |