|
|
First!
Tuesday, July 27, 2010 7:21 AM
 I apologize for the emotional previous post, I just needed to vent it all out somewhere without having to listen to anybody's comment.
I just got home yesterday night. After 5 days of being away from home, I finally realised that it's been long enough and it sure does feel good to be home in my own bed surrounded by my one too many pillows, my blanket and my bantal busuk together with my huge carebear. But I can't seem to fall asleep though, probably the reason why is that someone's been pampering me way too much and now that I am home, I just cant seem to fall asleep no matter how hard I try because there's no one to pat me to sleep, no one to get me my icy cold water in the middle of the night, no one to rub my stomach when my cramps are hurting me so bad and no one to hold me till I fall asleep.
Yes, life's good, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too good to be true. It's like my many years of patience finally paid off. Hopefully things would go well for me in each and every way possible.
To all who's feeling like all hopes' gone, just don't stop believing and never give up no matter how life tries to bring you down. Because hard work do pay off, I wish each and everyone of you happiness :)
|