JoeyBfly


music


RIP.
Tuesday, May 04, 2010 8:13 PM
Another relative of mine passed away on Sunday and her body was cremated at 730pm just now. It didn't hurt me as much when I was at the funeral because we were not very close, except for when I was younger but I can't remember much. My sisters and I went down with my grandmother and we were all pretty much okay till the coffin was being brought into the van. That was when I suddenly remembered how it was like and how I felt when it was my late father who was lying in the coffin instead and tears almost rolled down my cheek. I could feel the pain and sadness, whatever it is that they were feeling, especially those who were crying their hearts out.

I hope that my relatives would stay strong and go through this the way I did when my father passed away, it may not be easy but I did it and so will you people. Much loves to all of you.

And to Popo, rest peacefully in Heaven okay.