|
|
Penat nak mampos!
Friday, May 07, 2010 4:56 AM
For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, "it might have been".
 Stayed home from Sunday to Monday because I fell very sick. Went to one of my relative's funeral on Tuesday, met Grace at Simei on Wednesday, had lunch together before chilling, Wahdi came over to join us and then he sent me home. Bathed, got ready and off to meet Fauzee, spent the night at Supperclub, and DNA. Thursday was spent with Fauzee and Gack in town, Macdonalds for dinner before heading to Ming Arcade's Cash Studio. Chilled near Lucky Plaza before heading back home with Fauzee.
It is now almost 5am and I got home only a while ago, going to bed soon, dead tired! And I have plenty of photos to upload but they are all still with Fauzee so I shall wait till I get all of them from him :)
|