JoeyBfly


music


Booze filled weekend.
Monday, May 03, 2010 1:45 PM
Sad Fact :

The people you don't even notice often knows your worth and some of the people you care about the most makes you feel thrashed and stupid.

Thursday was spent at home I think, can't remember. On Friday, I met Salem under his block as Zack came to fetch us, got us drinks and ciggs before heading to Tantric to meet the rest, Grace and Sebastian joined us as well and the both of them were dead drunk after a while. They were practically lying down on the floor, dead to the world, haha. Saturday was spent with Salem in town together with Afique for dinner at Nana Thai in Far East before heading to Tantric to meet the rest at night, I was fucking tipsy and Wahdi came to fetch me home after I sent Salem back. Sunday was spent at home because I fell sick and I am still very sick now.

My Sony Ericsson C905 is going to be dead soon, the screen's colour is becoming a little weird which means that the LCD screen is going to die soon :( And I bought that phone only like late last year! But thank God my aunt's gonna give me her spare Omnia II.

Shall update again soon, bye all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------
Pictures of us in Tantric on Friday night! :)