JoeyBfly


music


Lost.
Thursday, April 29, 2010 3:25 AM
"Never take anyone for granted. Hold every person close to your heart because you might wake up one day and realize that you'd lost a diamond while you were busy collecting stones."


I am officially home since Saturday. The things that I did wrong have been done, nothing can change that fact and I've lost a few people in my life due to this particular mistake I've made on the 1st of April but thank God that the two most important ones are still around, Salem and Hakim I mean. Life's back to how it was like before and I am slowly changing my life around, kicking out certain people that are not needed.

I shall start updating regularly again as of today, my Wednesday night was spent with Salem at town and we had dinner at Pastamania.

And Kamaruzaman? I've officially lost him, he is now attached to a friend of mine. Shall not talk about it anymore.


I am going to bed now and I wonder if I can even get to sleep tonight, sigh.