|
|
Al-fatihah.
Sunday, April 25, 2010 7:52 PM
 And I hate the fact that you were never there when I most needed someone, even after you knew everything that I am doing.
Yana, I am sorry for your lost sayang, I truly understand the pain and emotions that you are going through.. How you feel like all hopes is gone and how no one can ever replace her is exactly what I felt last year. Your mum is in a better place now and no matter how much it hurts you, you should be happy because she isn't suffering anymore, she's no more in pain. Your siblings need you, stay strong for them, take care of them and make your mum proud. She would always be around, in your heart and wherever she is now, she would always be watching over you from above. Its hard but believe me, you will get through this, be strong babygirl. And please know that if you ever need anyone or anything, we girls would always be here for you, 24/7. Whatever it is, please stay strong because that is what she would want. I love you very much babygirl *hugggggggggggggs!*
|