|
|
Addiction.
Friday, April 16, 2010 5:36 PM
I was lost, but now I'm finding my way back home.
You know what is one of the hardest thing in life? - It is having words inside your heart that you cannot utter.
I wish I can just type out the whole damn story here so that I'll feel a little better but I can't, so I'm just gonna summarize what actually happened, as in why I disappeared into thin air for so long. I kinda almost ruined my WHOLE life, in just 17 days and I swear i fucking regret it because I almost lost the few most important men in my life due to that very fucked up mistake I made. If only I had actually thought of the before and after before even doing it. But thank goodness everything's settled now and that everything is back to normal. I am glad because those that matters most to me are still around and to me, that is what's most important for now. I need just them, and no one else. Oh, and I fucking hate it when people disappear and then suddenly appear out of nowhere and expect you to be free for them. Because why? They make me feel like as though they are only calling/messaging/looking for me when are bored or when in need.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Holding anger is a poison, it eats you from the inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us but hatred is actually a curved blade and the harm that the blade does, is actually to ourselves.
|