JoeyBfly


music


Weekend.
Sunday, March 28, 2010 2:46 PM
We take pictures of things we don't want to forget.

From left to right : Grace, myself, Salem, Afique.
Top : Hakim.
Left to right : Myself, Afique, Hakim.
Clockwise : Myself, Afique, Hakim, Salem.
Clockwise : Grace, Afique, Hakim, Salem.
Sebastian, Grace.
Sha, Myself.
Top : Sebastian, Grace, I forgotten his name.
Bottom : Sha, myself.
Liz, myself.
Grace, Gack.
Grace, Sebastian.
Gack, myself.
Sebastian, Gack.
I seriously forgotten his name.
Myself, Aaron.
Salem, Kid Junior, myself.
Myself, Kid Junior.

Salem, Hakim.
I forgotten his name as well.
Myself, Salem.

And this pretty much sums up my weekend, there are more pictures but they are not with me yet. With wonderful people around me, booze, loud music and ciggs, what more could I ask for? Who knows? This might just be our weekly routine!

Oh, and thank you Kid for taking care of me and protecting me from that matrep last night :)