JoeyBfly


music


Sayang.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 5:46 AM
Don't let anyone have the satisfaction of knowing you'll always be there waiting.

It has been a more than a month and yes, there are people in my life who wants to be more than just friends but no, I am not ready yet. I am saying this here because I know most of "those people" reads and it would be less awkward. I am enjoying my life the way it is now with the freedom of going where ever I want with whoever I want to be with without having to seek permission. I hope they understand.

I am really not ready, not just yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My monday was boring, Tuesday was spent with Salem, Hakim, Grace, Sebastian and Shah. From Tampines to Grandlink and lastly, to Simpang Bedok. And thanks to Salem, I got my Popeye's like after craving for it for like two weeks :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't wait for the weekends to come, I miss Tantric already! Though we might be heading to Supperclub or Zirca instead, hehh.

*This week is gonna be a very hectic week for him at work. To the one above, please keep him safe and healthy. Make sure dia kilat!


All I can do is be me, whoever that is.