JoeyBfly


music


Monday!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010 4:25 AM
Because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.

I am very, very tired. My Monday was wonderful, met people whom I haven't seen in a long time. Amy and I went for our manicure, and then we chilled near my area. To Bedok interchange after that for dinner before accompanying Shah to Simei to get his stuffs, Geylang to get ciggs then to Kallang. Made a move at 10 and Wahdi came over, back home to put my stuffs down before heading to Changi for supper and drinks with Bonchet, Kiky and the boys.

I have to go to bed because Tot would be waking me up in the morning like as usual but I am afraid that I might not wake up later. How? To sleep or not to sleep? Anyway, I miss you already though it's only been a day :(

Oh, and I cannot wait for Thursday, sexcited!


I love my nyah!


You’re going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it’s always their actions you should judge them by. It’s actions, not words that matter.