JoeyBfly


music


Fast game.
Saturday, March 06, 2010 5:52 AM
"The past held only this wisdom: that love was a damaging mistake, and its accomplice, hope, a treacherous illusion."

Nineteenth day.

Life's great like its always been and the people around me are wonderful like as usual. I have a whole lot of new pictures to be uploaded but I am very lazy to do so because I know very well that if I were to upload them all, I would certainly receive messages/calls asking me questions that I am not interested in answering so to avoid any unwanted problems, I shall just upload them in facebook.

Time flies, it is already March in the blink of an eye. Syafiq's birthday's on the 1st, Shah's on the 6Th(today!) and my late father's on the 9Th. Happy birthday to all March baby(s), yes, including you.

I seriously cannot wait for the overseas trip in June, hehehe! I want to shop till I fucking cannot walk and I want to fucking spend till my wallet fucking bleed.

Good night everybody.