|
|
Apologies.
Friday, March 26, 2010 1:54 AM
The funny thing is, nobody really ever knows how much anybody else is hurting. We could be standing next to someone who is completely broken, and we wouldn’t even know.
Things that I shouldn't do, are done and people whom I shouldn't hurt, are hurt. I know, saying sorry doesn't makes it any better but I'm sorry and all I need is time. I promise I'll be better, I promise.
First day went well, proud of myself with the fact that the rain did not actually stop me from going but disappointed because I cabbed to and fro. I do not know why but I just cannot seem to travel by bus/mrt on my own! Really gotta do something about it, being independent I mean. Oh and for fuck's sake, I really have to be friendlier!
I miss you, very much :(
I've learnt that people may forget what you did and they may also forget what you said but they would never forget how you made them feel.
|