JoeyBfly


music


Stay strong!
Friday, February 12, 2010 4:33 AM
I have so many questions in my head, so much so that it's haunting me even in my dreams. The worst thing is that I know I will never ever get the answers I'm looking for and that is more than enough to kill me. I have to get rid of those questions and thoughts but I have no idea of how I can do so and when I just start to even think of how much can be done in the 2 weeks, I feel like curling up and just shut the world out. It's like I want and need to know but I don't want and I'm scared to find out. This kinda feeling sucks, I fucking hate myself for being such a weakling.


Staying strong is all I can do even if I can't because I cannot fall now; not after everything.

I have to forget, whether or not I like it. Thinking negatively would definitely kill whatever that's left, or should I say that it would kill whatever I'm trying so hard to save.

Give me strength, please.