JoeyBfly


music


I'll remember you.
Sunday, February 28, 2010 9:01 PM
I am doing good, seriously. What's happened between us gave me a really good wake up call and what didn't kill me only made me stronger. It's been almost 2 weeks and thanks to people around me, I am no longer the weakling I was, always listening to your every command and never daring to speak up or to stand up for my own rights because of fear. Well guess what baby? Your words don't affect me anymore, I'm stronger than before and I wish you all the best in finding someone to replace me, a someone who would be able to bear with your hundred and one rules. Please never ever repeat what you did to me to anybody else, because I know how much it hurts both physically and mentally. I pray that you would change for the better, and that you'll get someone who would love you with every bit of her heart, the way I did. Take care, A.J.E :)
(I know you'll be reading this.)


Life's been great so far, booze, clubs, late night lepak sessions, movie marathons, karaokes, shopping sprees with the people around me. I am very thankful to the one above for bringing me these wonderful people. Yes, their backgrounds may not be as beautiful but at least they're true and they love me for me, not for the things I do..

And to my girls,
(Alia, Mus, Dilah, Miirah, Hanis, Gg, Yana, Ifah and Isma.)
I miss you girls so fucking much! Da lama gile seh kite tak outing, bile nak jumpe nie? I love you girls so so so so so fucking much! Big bear hugs and wet wet kisses to all of you :)

"If there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that we never feel the heat until we get burned. But we try so hard not to die, sometimes we forget to appreciate life."