|
Update done on my Ipod Touch.
Thursday, January 14, 2010 6:29 PM
I am updating this space of mine using my Ipod Touch because my laptop's with baby and my youngest sister is on the desktop. Seems like I have been neglecting this page of mine for quite some time eh? :) Been really busy with all that I've been doing everyday. Let's just say that I am doing good so far and as long as I keep it up, I will surely be able to achieve what I am aiming for in time to come. Alot of people have been asking me what I'm doing but I haven't been telling because I think that only close ones should know so if you are one of those who knows, it means that you do mean something to me or you just haven't asked, hehe! :)It is now 2010, and I have been thinking about it for quite a while. I have decided to throw away all those people whom I thought were friends. I had enough of being nice to people and having them walk all over me, especially those who look for friends with benefits. I had enough of people who message or calls when they are in need, be it money or jobs or even cigarettes! So I've made the first move by getting myself a new number and will be giving it to people whom I should give if to, so farewell to all those people who always take advantage of me(I'm sure you know who you are!). Baby and I are good, just that now we do not even get to meet on Saturdays but it's okay because we still do meetup on Sundays and Mondays :) We are very much in love and happy, hehe. Okay, Ipod's battery is running low shall update another time. Take care everyone :) "The only people you need in your life are those who needs you in theirs." |