JoeyBfly


music


New beginning & RIP Caramel.
Tuesday, January 05, 2010 1:24 AM
Been seeing my baby every single day and I am loving it though this is only for this few days because I'll be busy starting this Thursday but no worries, weekends ade! :}

04.01.10 marks the start of a new beginning, and 07.01.10 would be the first stepping stone to what I want to achieve. Baby fetched and sent me home after I was done.

Was lazing around on bed and I was close to falling asleep when I received a call from baby saying that Caramel is not well so I cabbed over to his place to meet mumy as baby had to work. Mumy and I brought Caramel to the vet but Caramel did not make it, waited for baby to come pick us up and then we buried Caramel.


RIP, Caramel.
You will always be remembered by all of us.


Baby is very upset...... We went back to his place after burying Caramel and had dinner together, then I went home after baby was done massaging mumy's legs.


Baby jangan sedih2 okay? I love you banyak2.
-XOXO