JoeyBfly


music


Forgive and forget?
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 12:16 AM
Sometimes I just can't help but to think of how my life would be if I'd never met baby, and after much thinking, I concluded that I would certainly still be a bloody mess waiting for someone to fix me up. Thank god baby found me, hehe!

Baby's cousin is the hospital, we visited him yesterday and he needs to undergo an operation because of his broken ankle due to an accident. Get well soon okay Firdaus :}

Am now waiting for baby to call and talk to me for a little while, before I go to bed. Need to wake up at 7 in the morning later, which gives me only about less than 6 hours to sleep. Definitely not good.

Muhd Haffeez, you mean the world to me and I'm loving you more and more with each passing day *smooches*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somehow I feel a little cheated and I do not know why but when I think of it, I can't ignore the anger and ache I feel inside of me. The answers to my many doubts and questions, I know I'll never have. Forgive and forget, how many of you can actually really do that?

I can't, never was able to and I know I never will. I forgive, but never forgets.