JoeyBfly


music


Day 1.
Thursday, January 07, 2010 8:01 PM
Yours truly woke up at 830am this morning and left home before 11am even though it was raining, fucking proud of myself. Actually I did not even want to go because I hate being outdoors when its raining, but still I went to the bus stop, smoked and then boarded the bus.

I was half an hour early, did not know that it is so fucking near my house so what else but ciggarettes for company right? :) Went up at 11am and everything ended a little before 1 in the afternoon.

Went to Bedok to collect my little sister's new specs and something damn bimbotic happened.

Called my sister(no, not the youngest one.)
Me : Eh, where are you? I am supposed to collect only the specs right?
Her : I at the specs shop lah, yah you collect only the specs cause I am collecting the contact lens now.
(We still did not realise that we were in the same shop.)
Me : You at which shop sia? I am at bedok also, collecting the specs!
Her : Same shop lah! I never see you also.

So I looked to my left and there she was standing, still on the phone with me and she still did not notice me till I shouted her name! What the fuck right? Hahaha, we couldn't stop laughing after that.

We had lunch at Pizza Hut and it was her treat because her pay came in yesterday :) She then left with her friend and I got my Ipod Touch modified and also got it a new screen protector. Home sweet home after everything was done :}
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is Thursday and I cannot wait for Sunday to come because only then I'll be able to meet my baby, missing him so much!

Muhd Haffeez, I love you with every beat of my wasted heart. Always have, always will.

-Me(Yours)