JoeyBfly


music


Bored to death!
Thursday, January 21, 2010 5:35 PM
Him, I love :]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am bored to death, there is nothing for me to do except to shop online and I have already ordered so many things but still I am bored. What can I do today? I wanted to go and collect my phone but I can't because it is still not ready yet. Tsk, it's been more than a week already!

People are stressed because they do not have money but I think that it is seriously more stressful when you have money and yet you do not know what to spend it on!

Enough of ranting, guess I am just gonna change my nail's colour and finish up my work.

And this picture is so tempting me, argh dammit! I want I want I want! But baby would never say yes so I shall stop dreaming about getting another picture done on me, sigh..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it true that if you care less, you wouldn't hurt as much?