JoeyBfly


music


9 words.
Saturday, January 09, 2010 3:40 AM
Nine words women use.

1. Fine - This is the word women use to end an arguement when they are right and you need to shut up.

2. Five minutes - If she is getting dressed, this means half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you are given five minutes more on your game before getting something done.

3. Nothing - This is the calm before the storm. This means something and you should be on your toes! Arguements that begins with nothing usually ends in fine(refer to number 1).

4. Go ahead - This is a dare, not a permission. Don't do it!

5. Loud sigh - This is actually a word but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks that you are an idiot and is wondering why she is wasting her time fighting/arguing with you about nothing(refer to number 3).

6. That's okay - This is one of the most dangerous statement a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7. Thank you - A woman is thanking you, do not question or faint. Just say you're welcome.

8. Whatever - A woman's way of saying fuck you!

9. Don't worry about it, I'll do it - Another dangerous statement, meaning that this is something a woman has told a man to do many times but is now doing it herself. This will result in the man asking, "What's wrong?". Refer back to number 3 for the woman's response and then you run!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ladies, this is pretty true isn't it? I do not know if guys find it accurate or not but according to my baby, it is, extremely :)

Been shopping online like crazy recently because I have nothing to do at home. I even started playing Cafe World, Zoo World, Restaurant City, Farmville, Fish a Fish and Word Challenge in Facebook. You can imagine how bored I am at home right? Hahaha.

Monday's the first day and I am so nervous yet excited all at the same time! Dammit.

My youngest sister's snoring like crazy now, random I know but whatever. Oh yah, something fucking funny happened earlier on. I was lying down on my bed with my lappy, doreen's lying down on the floor and my youngest sister was at the computer. We were all doing our own things when I decided to change my position so I flipped over to the other side and screamed my lungs out when I saw a small fly-like bug on my bed. Both my sisters ran towards the door and I do not know why but when I saw them both doing that, I laughed till my sides hurt and my sisters scolded me for giving them a shock(It might not be funny to you but if you witnessed everything, you'd be laughing your ass of as well). I am still laughing now as I am typing this, lol!

Okay, wanna go continue talking to my baby now. Good night everyone :)