|
Vexed!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009 11:54 PM
Have you ever had one of those days, where you just have so many things in your mind that you don't know what you are thinking of and no matter how hard you try, you just can't seem to be able to express them in words and that you need to spit everything out so badly that you feel like screaming at everyone and smashing everything you see?I experienced that today and I am still feeling that way now, it's a damn fucked up feeling I tell you. I did not quarrel with my boy, neither am I having my period and that is what make things worse because I just can't figure out why I am feeling so vexed! Arghh. On a brighter note, my cousins came over just now and my house was practically a minature zoo because bitch's friends came over as well but it was nice having company. See that boy in the picture above? He loves my huge care bear so much that he kissed my care bear everywhere, and he did not allow his sister to touch it. He stood up on my bed, fall onto my care bear, laughed and then practically repeated the same thing over and over again till I stopped him from doing so. Cute huh? :) PS; I miss my boy so much! Thank god that it is already Thursday, weekends come faster please? |