JoeyBfly


music


Short getaway.
Wednesday, December 02, 2009 12:02 AM

Yesterday(Tuesday), I met Nazrina sayang after work and we had dinner at Pastamania while waiting for Nani to come. Shopped for Hanis's number 2's present and camwhored for a little while before we went home.

It was a short meet up and it is definitely not enough but no worries cause there will be more to come kan Naz? Hehehe love you plenty :)

(Pictures are still with Naz, will upload them as soon as I get it.)

Today is the 2ND of December which means that my boy's course starts today, hopefully everything would go well for him.

B, make sure you pay attention in class and I pray that everything would go smoothly for you and that you'll pass your course :) You are going to be busier this month but no worries, we will be okay, I promise you. Love you b!