JoeyBfly


music


Long long long entry.
Saturday, December 26, 2009 6:58 AM
It's been quite some time since I updated this space of mine, too many things happened recently and I've been very busy escaping from the place that I hate the most.

Okay first thing first, I need each and everyone one of you to just spend at least 5minutes to pray for a friend of mine. What happened was that one of my close friend's boyfriend was involved in an accident and is in ICU, his pelvis bone's broken into half and there's a 5cm hole in his bladder but the good thing is that the operation for both injuries went smoothly. Still, please just take at least 5minutes to pray for this friend of mine, pray that he will get well soon.

Secondly, not being able to drink sucks and I hate hospitals! Please get well soon, I wanna drink during countdown, okay not only countdown but I just wanna drink. Fuck, fuck, fuck!!

In and out of Mount E. and finally I was able to go home. Christmas Eve was spent first with family, shopping then dinner. Baby came over to fetch me at night and we spent the night together.

On Christmas, when I woke up, baby had to send baba to work so I continued sleeping and when Baby came back, he sent me home. Continued sleeping, woke up only in the afternoon and then I bathed, got ready and then met baby again. MacDonald's for dinner, then home sweet home. That was how I spent my Christmas, simple but then again it means so much.

2009 was a bad year for me, because of all the shits I went through and stuffs that happened together. But baby came into my life and made it better, changed me for the better. We may fight like crazy sometimes but still, he'll be my only. I love you very much, b *kiss*

"I believe that just because two person argue, it doesn't mean that they do not love each other. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean that they do."


And this girl is my sister, irritating like most of the time but still very much loved. I cannot post the picture of my youngest sister because she'll not like it but Joycelyn Wee, you're loved too! :)