JoeyBfly


music


Goodbye 2009!
Thursday, December 31, 2009 1:06 PM
It seems like it was only yesterday when my dad passed away, but the fact is that he's been gone for more than 10 months now and in the blink of an eye, 2009 is coming to an end.

I learnt a whole lot of things in 2009, it was a crazy 12 months filled with pain, joy, tears and laughter. 2009 is the hardest year I've ever experienced in my entire 18 years of living because I lost my dad, the man who brought me up and also he was my bestest best friend. I was very dependant on my dad because we were fucking close, and he knew every little secret of mine. Losing him is the worsest and most painful incident that I have ever encountered, I never ever thought that he would be leaving us so soon but I guess, that's life. Nothing ever goes you way does it? It's been 10 months since he's been gone and I am proud to say that me and my sisters are much more closer than we were before, also what didn't kill us made us stronger!

But the bad part was that I started to lose myself, in one way or another bit by bit, things got so bad.....and that was when I got to know baby and he changed me for the better. I left that bad group of friends, we got together and we are still very much in love till now :}

And I believe that baby's sent from daddy who is in heaven now, we didn't have it easy of course but through it all, I am proud to say that we are stronger than before :)

And with this, I end my last post for the year.

Goodbye 2009, and welcome 2010!
To all who's 2009 is as bad as mine, I, from the bottom of my heart sincerely wish that 2010 would be a better year for you. Whatever it is, stay strong and never give up :)
And to everybody else, happy new year!!

Hugs, kisses and love,
JoeyBfly.


Ps; Sentosa tonight, who's going? :)