JoeyBfly


music


Dedicated to my only one.
Monday, December 21, 2009 12:19 AM
20/12/09.

Dear Haffeez,


I love you so much, thank you for everything from since I know you till now, thank you for changing me for the better, thank you for being there when I was at my weakest, thank you for making me believe when I almost lost hope, thank you for picking me up when I fell to the ground, thank you for being there when no one just seems to care, thank you for everything, thank you for being you.


Time seems to fly when I am with you, all those times we have to spend together is just never enough. Like any other couples, we have our share of fights and tears too but at the end of the day, its still me and you.


I love you very much and I never wanna lose you.


Never knew I could feel like this,
Like I've never seen the sky.
Want to vanish inside your kiss,
Everyday I stare into your eyes.

Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing
Telling me to give you everything.
Seasons may change winter to spring,
But me and you, its an infinite thing.

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place,
Suddenly it moves with such perfect grace.
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
Because it all revolves around you.
And there's no mountain too high, no river too wide,
Sing out this song and I'll be there.
Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide,
But come what may, I'll stay by your side.

Happy 4Th month baby!
I love you, much more than words can ever describe :]