JoeyBfly


music


Bad start, happy ending!
Friday, December 18, 2009 3:42 AM
Yesterday(Thursday) was a fucking bad day for me and the most fucked up shit is that it started even before I left my warm bed! The reason = the pouring rain! I hate it when it rains and I have to get things done outdoors, damn irritating! I hate it when my feets get wet, I hate it when I get drenched, I hate it when the rain spoils my hair! So with only 5hours of sleep, I bathed, got dressed and off I went to Redhill. Things couldn't get any worser when I was there, just imagine how bad it was! Argh. Worst day ever, never wanna be reminded of it in any ways.

Safe, dry AND sheltered from the damn rain, I have never felt so happy upon reaching home.

And just like I thought, I came down with a fever and practically slept throughout the whole afternoon/evening. Woke up at close to 8pm and was planning to have instant noodles for my dinner when my boy said that he was coming down to my place. He told his mum that I was sick and she packed her ayam masak merah for me, so my boy came over to my place with his mum's ayam masak merah and we went to sheng shiong to get his mum's stuffs then he sent me to my doorstep.

My day started out fucking bad but ended up pretty well, all thanks to my boy! It's weird isn't it? When we fight, we fight like there's no tomorrow but when we're happy, we're happier that a fat kid with cakes. This isn't the first time my boy did this, but still I am touched and very much happy. I love you very much :)