JoeyBfly


music


Secret life *winks*
Wednesday, November 11, 2009 2:19 AM
I just came back from Mustafa and guess what? I survived my virgin trip there without any company and I got everything I wanted in like less than 15minutes! Hurray to me, an accomplishment :)

Life's okay, so far so good and no doubts there are more and more shits happening as the days goes by but still, I will survive!

Today's Wednesday and it also means that it'll be my third day at work. Work's good, though I am still not making any friends because I am not friendly enough, and that is definitely something which needs to be worked on but other than that, all's well. Oh, did I mention that my sister's also working at the same place? Yeah, my sister and one of her guy friend so it's not that bad, at least I have them for company. So recently, it's just been work and home.

Things between my masham sayang and I are a little not too good now but no worries because we're working things out. On a brighter note, 9 more days to our third monthsary.

iavhehaimkasymcesetrcopmanyevreyadyostihngseraotntahtdabcatulaly.
(you're smart if you can figure this out!)

Off to bed now, nights everyone.