JoeyBfly


music


Love.
Monday, November 30, 2009 10:09 PM
Today sister and I went on a little shopping spree after work, to Bedok interchange after that to get some stuffs done and home we went.

Tomorrow I am meeting Nazrina, can't wait, can't wait! :D

I have 2 things that I need to blog about.

The first one is obviously the tag in my tagboard, the one by anonymous yesterday at 1240am. To whoever this anonymous is, your comment is seriously not needed, I do not know who you are and I certainly do not wish to know because if you really care about me, you would be supporting me instead of saying what you did in the tag. I chose this relationship, I chose Apis, I love him and there is nothing you can do about it. And if you think that your tag can break us, try harder! We are much more stronger than you think we are. Lastly, go get a life, I love my boy very much, always will!

The second one is about people saying that they know me, when they don't. All they know is who I am, seen me outside before or maybe they know me from my blog or whatsoever. This is not what you define knowing someone. I fucking hate it when people say that they know me when they so don't, irritating motherfuckers, seriously.

Okay, done. I am tired and my eyes are closing soon but I am still waiting for my baby to be back from soccer training.

Apisbaby, I love you very much *muahh*