|
|
I love.
Saturday, November 28, 2009 4:32 PM
I love you so much and I can't help but blame myself whenever we fight because 99% of our fights starts because of me. I love you so much that sometimes I want to have you all to myself because I just can't stay away from you. I love you so much that it hurts me to know that you can't be there for me 24/7 because of work, soccer and your responsibilities. I love you so much that sometimes what I feel/think doesn't matter as long as you're happy with whatever it is. I love you so much that sometimes when we can't meet up, I'll not feel like doing anything else because nothing seems fun without you. I love you so much, so much so that sometimes I scare myself.
I wish that we could have lesser fights and that you would have more time for me.
|