JoeyBfly


music


Happy third!
Friday, November 20, 2009 8:09 PM

Because when I am with you, I do not have to be someone I am not.
Because when I am with you, I am at my happiest even when I am sad.
Because you know my flaws but still you accept me for who I am.
Because you believe in me.

I can go on with the list of because(s), but the most important one is because I love you. You complete me and I am more than happy that you are mine. I know that I've broken your heart too many times but you know that if I could go back in time, I would never do what I did, I would never wanna make you cry the way you did, I would never ever wanna hurt you that bad. No matter what, I am very thankful that you are still around. I may not be perfect but please remember that this imperfect me loves you very much and I never want you to leave my side, ever.

Happy Third Monthsary, My Love :)
May there be many many more monthsary(s) for us.
I love you, masham *smooches*