|
|
Forgive and forget.
Friday, November 06, 2009 1:37 AM
You know, it's been so long since I last bawled my eyes out and it sure does feel good. To let go of all emoticons kept locked away inside of you because you thought that maybe you'll be able to forget about it if you don't think is like craving for something you really want and then getting it after waiting for a very long time thinking that you'll never be able to get it.
No, nothing happened in particular. I just feel, errm how do you express that feeling.....tired perhaps? Yeah, something like that and at times like this I'm at my weakest because why? The one and only person who could make me feel better is none other than my dad and he is not around anymore, forever, permanently, the only one who can literally read my mind and know what I am thinking about without me saying a word.
Daddy, I miss you very much and I wish you were here. Lots of love, hugs and kisses from me :')
Through all those tears, quarrels and fights, the one who can always make me smile is you and no matter what, I'm still hopelessly in love with you. Till the end of time, sayang and please believe me when I say I'll never do those things to you. I love you more than words can say *smooches*
My masham sayang and I are turning another month older in exactly two weeks. We had a lot of stupid arguments and meaningless quarrels a few weeks back but we are all good now. He said a whole lot of things that actually makes sense and he is always the one giving in even if I am at fault though most of our quarrels/arguments begin because he does not trust me and of course it is because I lost the trust he had in me. Sometimes, knowing too much about a person's past isn't good because it makes you feel insecure, and somehow you'd be afraid that what that person did to others in the past would actually be done towards you too, which thus, leads to heated arguments and harsh words then end up in tears. But when the arguments/quarrels end, sometimes I just can't help but wonder why the hell do we even bother wasting our time to quarrel and fight over ridiculous stuffs because we know that after we cool down, everything would be back to normal -.-
I have been slacking away for a few months now, practically wasting my time sitting at home and spending my allowance like water. *Laughs* Time for a change isn't it? So guess what? I've found a job and I am starting work this coming Monday, got the same job for my sister and her friends too. Working hour and the pay is good. Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm and on Saturdays, work's from 10am to 2pm and I am being paid $7 per hour. Hopefully, this time round I'll stick :) Bye all, be back again soon."You can forgive someone almost anything. but you cannot tolerate everything. We don't have to tolerate what people do just because we forgive them for doing it. Forgiving heals us personally. To tolerate everything only hurts us all in the long run."
|