|
Eternity and beyond.
Sunday, November 22, 2009 11:56 PM
Like as usual, weekdays were spent at work and weekends' with my baby. Got Adeq and Grace an interview at my work place and they both got employed which means that now I have friends in the office! Though I've already made friends with colleagues, heh. Gonna try getting Mirah an interview tomorrow since my work place's still hiring. Monday to Friday - 10am - 6pm, Saturday - 10am - 2pm and the pay's $7/hour, quite a good deal right? Okay, enough with the "work" talk. I had a very big fight with my baby on Saturday night, haven't felt that mad in a while. Smashed chairs and cups, horrible cause my maid was the one who had to clean it all up. But baby and I are okay now :) My weekends are so heavily filled with liquor and beer that my throat's getting more and more painful, damnnn. ![]() |