|
|
:)
Tuesday, November 24, 2009 9:09 PM
 Just now, Paul released us from work one hour earlier and so when my sister and I were outside waiting for Grace since she had to copy some stuffs, I called baby and told him that I had already finished work, he replied me happily saying that he too was on his way home from work and so I was thinking that since we both ended work early, why don't we meet up for dinner or just spend that little extra time together. But baby couldn't meet me(being the only child of the family, baby's got alot of responsibilities, driving his parents around, running errands and so on, together with his work and soccer trainings) so I went home.
I only meet my baby during the weekends, there's 7 days in a week but we only get to spend 2 days together and even though this is how things have been for quite a while, I am still very unhappy about it and we often argue because of this issue. Tell me, how am I supposed to accept the fact that I have my very own someone but I only get to see him on Saturdays and Sundays?
Yes, we all expect. You, me, everybody in fact. I myself too, sometimes expect too much from my baby. But when I expect too much, things just goes wrong somehow thus the quarrels. So now, I've actually just learnt to keep quiet, even if I do not like the way things are, as in he can't meet me on weekdays, I do not say anything anymore. I just keep everything in my heart, hoping that soon I will get used to it.
Anyway, no worries, my baby and I are not quarreling now. We are actually on the phone while I am typing and reading what I typed to him.
And b, you know I do not like the fact that we only get to meet on weekends but you should know the reason why kan? No matter what, you are still very much loved and even though I get to see you only during the weekends, you are always with me everywhere I go, in my mind, heart and soul. Love you so much b!
In life or death, I'll hold your hand. :]
|