JoeyBfly


music


Till death do us part♥
Wednesday, October 28, 2009 2:20 AM

I wanna start this post off with what's been happening between me and my masham♥ recently. We have been fighting a whole lot and the worst thing is that I am always the one who starts the quarrel and he'll be the one who keeps on giving in to me, no matter what it is that we are fighting about. And those who know me well enough would know that I do not like complications and whenever I sense complications, I tend to back out. So everytime me and masham♥ quarrel, I would always wanna break us up but he never for once said yes. He would always forgive me no matter what I did or said. People may think that he's the "bad" one in our relationship but the truth is that the "bad" one, is actually me. My sensitiveness is getting from bad to worse and my attitude's becoming more and more fucked up, I think masham♥'s the only one who can bear with all my nonsense. But other than that, we are still very much in love :)

Sorry baby, I know I may not be the best and I keep hurting you again and again but I love you very much. I promise to try my very best to be better for you, for us. Till death do us part? Hehehe hugs and kisses, baby♥

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Life's been pretty much simple, nothing much to actually update about. Been spending most of my time with only masham♥ and family, afterall they're the ones who are really important to me now.

Oh, I went to Khatib just now because my sister shopped online and I had to go get her stuff for her. Masham♥ came to pick me up, we sent his cousin home and then we went back to my place. Quarreled over stupid stuffs again, but like as usual, we made up :)

Sister was sick two days ago, still is now and I think I got her virus because I am sick too. Damnn!



I forgotten when, but I think it was sometime last week. I dreamt that my dad came back to life. It was a very short dream but that got me thinking for days. These dreams that I keep getting. Do they actually mean anything?

Few more months and its a year, still the wound never seem to heal. I hope you are doing good, where ever it is that you are at now. I miss you very much, daddy. Love you....