JoeyBfly


music


Sorry B Masham♥
Saturday, October 03, 2009 12:48 AM
I am still having my period and it sucks because firstly I am in a whole lot of pain, secondly my moodswings are crazy and thirdly, my babymasham♥ have to bear all my attitudes and ridiculous arguments. I'm sorry, masham♥. Just bear with me for two more days okay b? You know that I am like this now because of my period kan. Sorry, love you so much b masham♥

Been home the past two days and because of that I have been thinking a lot, thinking of what can be done to make my life or should I say, future better. I have a few plans but knowing myself, I do not even have the courage to actually sit down and talk about it with anybody except for masham♥ because I know I have disappointed everybody a few times.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
  • Take up an accounting course and get an accounting certificate.
  • Sign up for private O Level and get tuition instead of joining any schools.
  • Try to appeal for ITE.

It is either one of those or join my uncle's school of beauty and get a certificate in either make up, manicure/pedicure/facials, hairstyling though somehow I feel like it is going to be a waste of time because there are so many Singaporeans that I know of who is jobless now even with those certificates.

So what do you think I should do? I really need a goal now, been wasting my life away since I graduated from Changkat Changi. Two years! I could have achieved so much within that two years but no point crying over spilt milk now because what's done is done. I really need to focus and figure out what I want soon.