JoeyBfly


music


No matter what♥
Thursday, October 22, 2009 1:26 AM
'You can't give up, even if all you do is cry. Swallow your tears, stand up on your own two feet and show them that you aren't giving up. No matter what.'
NO MATTER WHAT.


I am supposed to be sleeping now but I thought that maybe I'd update a little before I go to bed.

First up, good luck to all taking their O's Science practical today, especially to my sister, Mirah and Rafiqah ^^

Two days ago, on Tuesday, I was a very happy girl because;
1) My masham♥ surprised me by meeting me on a weekday, he sacrificed his rest and came to meet me even though he was tired after a day at work.
2) Masham♥ and I turned a month older.
3) I met Rafiqah!
Masham♥ picked me up and off we went to meet Rafiqah at Tampines to have dinner at Popeye's, drove to the park near her block after eating and we chilled a little while before heading for home and I am happy because Masham♥ and Rafiqah got along quite well :)

And yesterday(Wednesday), was a stay home day. Masham♥'s pay just got in and he bought himself a Xbox360! Guy and their games, never could understand *shakes head*

SNEAK PEEK!
This is a picture of us, before we fell in love with each other. Hahaha! Taken when we were contacting each other secretly because I was somehow "dating" his best friend. Oh well, it is a long story and it doesn't matter anymore because many shits happened to us but still we got through it all, together and we are still very much in love now ^^