|
A night to remember, always.
Tuesday, October 06, 2009 11:37 AM

Yesterday night, my Masham♥ came to fetch me and all was well till we had the biggest fight ever. Never have I seen him so mad throughout the whole almost 4 months. Anyway, yesterday night would be a night always remembered and I never ever wanna have a fight like that again. Let's just say that the fight started because of me, but both of us had mistakes. It was a crazy night of screams, shouts, confessions and tears but in the end we talked things out and now we're all good. What happened last night really opened up my eyes and made me realise how much you really love me. I am sorry Masham♥ and no worries, everything said yesterday would be embedded in my brain always. Love you :) It was almost goodbye last night and oh, I deleted ALL my contacts and am gonna get a new number soon. TRUST; IS EVERYTHING. WITHOUT TRUST; THERE'S NOTHING.
|