JoeyBfly


music


Just believe.
Sunday, October 25, 2009 3:29 PM
Thursday and Friday were spent at home. Yesterday, my sister and I cabbed to Bugis to meet up with Connie, Gary and Ashiq. Arab st for shisha. Back to my place to get my laptop and we waited for Masham♥ at ECP. Plan was to pool but the place was closed till 5am as there was a raid going on so Masham♥ brought us to Grandlink and Connie went home. Masham♥ sent them all home after pool and we continued with our plan. Home sweet home a few hours ago.

I am fucking bored at home and Masham♥'s off to Tdance.

Sha black(Masham♥'s cousin) is very much missed by Masham♥ and I though he can be very irritating sometimes. The three of us have so much memories together, fights, laughter and fun. He is no longer free, and he can no longer message me nonsense or just crap with me on the phone just to waste time but thank god his sentence is not that heavy. Hope he's doing fine in there, take care Sha. Kite ngah tunggu kau kuar :)

I'd be lying if I were to say that life's great now. You know, it sucks to not know what you wanna do/achieve in life. Especially for me, I have dreams but I don't know where to start and I do not know how to endure and self discipline myself. Selalu semangat 5minit, can never stick to what's planned. I am turning 18 in like less than 2months and yet all I have is a fucking Nlevel. Next year's gonna be my last chance, hopefully this time round I'll make it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



We are gonna be okay, just believe.