JoeyBfly


music


Happy Second Monthsary! ♥
Tuesday, October 20, 2009 12:11 AM
Wanted to change my blog link but I couldn't think of a nice URL so I decided to just stick to my current one and I am still thinking if I should private my blog.

Weekends were fine, I did not get to meet my masham♥ because my he spent the night at his cousin's place. Met him on Saturday instead and we wanted to watch movies on my lappy but my charger died on me so instead, we joined his friends who were planning to drink. To MacDonald's after that for late dinner/supper and we went back to sleep.

Woke up on Sunday morning with the sun on our asses and he sent me home. Masham♥ went to Tdance and I was actually very sad because it meant that I would not have no plans that day but darling Connie saved me. She was bored and so she messaged me asking me if I had plans, we then met near my area and cabbed to Bugis. Joined masham♥ and his friends&cousins at Tdance, drank. Dinner at LJS.

Something really big happened when we were all planning to head home, but all's good now. Hopefully, there would be no second time to that and all that happened would remain between us and only us.

Yesterday(Monday), I stayed home.



Happy Second Official Monthsary, B♥

It's the 20Th, which means that masham♥ and I turns another month older! Happy 2Nd official monthsary b! Two months may not seem like a very long time but only you and I both know how much ups and downs we went through together throughout the whole almost 5months that we've known each other. You know that no matter what happens, I'll be beside you. We do not get to spend as much time together now because you are busy working and I know sometimes I get a little too "princessy" and would want everything to go my way but thank you for always tolerating my fucked up tempers or moodswings, whatever you call it. I just don't like being faraway from you. I am sorry for everything I have done that may have hurt you. Anyway, may there be more monthsarys for us. I love you very very much and nothing can change that fact :)