JoeyBfly


music


Secrets.
Thursday, October 08, 2009 3:18 AM
Grandmother, aunt and uncle went to my house(no, not the one I am staying in now) in the afternoon just now to get some stuffs and they found pictures of my parent's wedding and of us when we were kids, like in the picture above.

Talking about when I was a kid, I'd always have the same recurring dreams but I never did knew what they meant till I was older. FYI, I still do get the same dreams occasionally. The dreams are somewhat my biggest secret, a secret I never did dare share with anybody till about a week or so ago. I surprised even myself when I told Masham♥ about it and he shall be the only one to know about it till I do not know when.

And just like how it has been recently, yesterday was home day for me.

Masham♥'s started working since Monday and I guess we would be spending lesser time together because I want him to have enough rest as he's driving and I miss him very much but no worries b, I'll be your faithful stay home girl :)