JoeyBfly


music


Complications.
Monday, October 12, 2009 11:51 PM
Been so long since we all last sat down to eat, talk and laugh together, the last time was when we buka at Geylang and that like what, almost a month ago? More outings soon, girls :)

My Sunday was spent with my very much loved girlfriends. Not all of us turned up but that's pretty much expected because it is very difficult for us to all get together as each and everyone of us is busy with our own stuffs. I met Mus at Afgan and Mirah met us opposite, went to her house and waited for her to get ready. Isma and Bobby met us at the bus stop afterwards and we all waited for Alia and Yana to arrive before taking bus 8 to Hanis's place. Ifah and Hamdan came a while later. Left Hanis's at close to 9 and our last stop was to Isma's. Left at close to 11 at night and then we all went home.

PS; Photos from Sunday's outing would be up as soon as I get them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still very much in love with you, b♥
Today's Tuesday, Saturday seems so faraway :(

You know, I was never a fan of complications. Hate them as much as I hate cockroaches but complications are just parts and parcels of life I guess? So there's nothing I can do but wish that they would all go away soon.
I wish for things to be simpler, period.