JoeyBfly


music


Trust.
Thursday, September 10, 2009 12:56 PM

Yesterday must be the unhappiest day of mine for this month, feels like shit when no one trusts you, especially your family. Was feeling so fucked up, felt like leaving my home for good but its all thanks to boyfriend that I did not make any hasty decisions.

I did not join my family for the gathering at the restaurant, even though it was for my grandmother's birthday celebration. Was feeling too fucked up, did not want to face any of them at all(my sisters not included of course) in case I do anything stupid. So for everyone's safety, I stayed at home.

Waited for boyfriend to come fetch me at home, was worried sick when he called saying that he would be coming over to fetch me late as some stuffs cropped up. Thank god nothing happened, he came to fetch me in one piece. Bought ciggs and off we went to the SAF chalet at Changi as his brothers2 had a chalet there. Stayed at the chalet till about 1230am and we headed to Geylang in hope of getting wadeh but the shop closed before we even reached. So we ended up having MacDonald's for late dinner/supper and spent quality time together. Bought food for Mumy after that and he sent me home.

Oh, and Mumy bakes really delicious kuih tarts, the box that Boyfriend passed me last night is almost empty now. Hahahaha!

Edited:

I just finished talking to my aunt on the phone, talking about what happened last night. She went to check it out and eventually found out that I spoke of nothing but the truth last night. Told'ya I was telling you the truth! So she talked to me nicely and asked me to try study since I have a month more to go to my exams. Few months ago, I gave up studying, I gave up trying to be the Joey they wanted me to be because that is just not me. But now, I am giving it a shot. I know that it is really last minute and I have less than a month but I am gonna give my best and if results are not good then new plans would be made.

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that's not why ships are built."
Posted by Picasa