|
|
Tiring day!
Friday, September 25, 2009 3:22 PM
 Yesterday, I was having my afternoon nap when I woke up to Aisah's call saying that she's reaching my house soon. Was shocked to see her because she was all dressed up ready to jalan raya and I just woke up! So she waited for me to bathe and makeup, took bus over to her grandma's place at Pasir Ris and we left at 10pm.
We cabbed back to my place, bathed and got ready again. Waited for Kai and Kiky to come fetch us but they were a little late as they went to fetch Yana and Amy. They reached at close to 1130pm and we went to fetch Masham♥ and Sha.
Off we went to................   (Yana's not in the picture.) Chill bar! Opened a bottle of Chivas, sang a few songs and a fight broke out but the guys involved in the fight became buddies a while later, haha! Continued drinking and we all left at 330am as Kai was working a few hours later.
Got home, talked to Masham♥ for a few hours and we made up like as usual. How can I not love him? :]
|