JoeyBfly


music


Official!
Sunday, September 20, 2009 5:34 PM

This was our very first picture together, when I was somehow dating with his childhood friend. Anyway, how we knew each other and how we got together is a long story and I shall share it with you guys only when I feel like it. Heehee!

Today marks our first official month being together and my Masham♥ got me a necklace which surprised me because firstly, I did not get him anything and secondly, he's with me all the time so when did he get me this? Lastly, I was not expecting him to get anything for me but of course I like it! Tell me which girl doesn't like surprises? :]

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you.
If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you
If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you.
But I did, I do and I will.

B, niari kite punye official one month tau. Hehehe. Happy 1month b! Sayang you banyak2 walaupon kadang2 you nie macam chibey. Hehe, muahhhh!

So to make up for not getting him anything, I made his favourite kuih a while ago and am gonna give it to him when he's coming over later.

Plan's changed, because my cousins just came and there's a Man U game tonight but I am still meeting Masham♥ later in the night. Shall update again soon, bye semua.

And again, Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Dan Batin to all Muslims :]