|
|
No regrets.
Thursday, September 24, 2009 12:40 PM
 The night before yesterday, Aisah slept over at my place. We watched Bohsia, while munching on nuggets and fries together with icy cold Ribena. Smoked and because we haven't met in a while due to certain reasons, we had a whole lot of things to update each other with. Talked till we both fell asleep.
Woke up the next morning, washed up and we sat down in my hall looking for jobs in the newspaper while eating the pasta I cooked. Got a few interviews and we just slacked in my room waiting for Bob Angkong to come but he couldn't come in the end so we went public. Been so long ago since I last boarded the train! Off we went to Changi Airport and now all we have to do was to wait for the briefing date. Had lunch at Popeye's after interviewing, took bus36 to East Coast after that and Gegerl joined us.
Sat by the shore, enjoyed the calming sounds of the waves till it was time for Aisah to go for her interview at Breeze Bar but sadly, she did not get the job. Continued sitting by the shore after that and I had a big fight with my Masham♥ and it lasted for quite a while.
Gegerl left us first because she had to meet her boyfriend so Aisah and I just waited for Kiki and her boyfriend, Kai to come fetch us. They then made last minute plans to go play pool at Golden Mile and Masham♥ was very pissed off as I was supposed to be home, so I cabbed home.
Masham♥ and I were okay a while after I got home.
And I am glad that almost four months ago, I had the courage to love you without even thinking of the pros and cons because now I am not regretting my choice made then, not even a little bit :]
|