|
|
Love changes everything.
Saturday, September 12, 2009 6:18 AM
 Thursday night/Friday morning, Masham♥ and I had a teeny weeny misunderstanding and I diverted my calls, which was obviously a wrong move because that teeny weeny misunderstanding then turned into a tiff which got kinda bad but we're all good now :]
Yesterday morning, Both Masham♥ and I did not sleep, spent so many hours trying to make up. After the tiff, Masham♥ and Sha came to fetch me under my block and off we went to our usual place, they sent me home at close to 9pm as they we going to the mosque and came back to fetch me at my place at around 1230am. Wanted to get food from the bazaar but missed the chance too cause of the time.
Then we went to Bedok Reservoir to fetch this three girls, the one on the far right is my sister.
Brought them to Simpang Bedok for supper, sent two of them home after eating. Sister, Sha, Masham♥ and I then headed to East Coast and he drove us home at close to 4am.
I miss my Sunshines! Last but not least, I love my Masham♥ very much :]

|